Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The very BEST is at "The Randolph Street Market"

I have never been in one location where every booth has great stuff and knows how to stage it!  If you know me you know how important display is....I spend a fortune on pieces to showcase our work!  Anyway, I took a few pictures of my favorite booths as I went for food and bathroom breaks....Here they are.
 I will start with a few from our booth first.
This mirror caught a glimpse of Zelda who displays chains.    
A cool old box I found at an antique mall by my house holds little treasures like our belt buckles.
Old photos I am obsessed with...hold some little charm necklaces.
This booth had retro looking lamps they made.
A cute little iron patio or kitchen set.
neat barstools
These things are made from old tin ceiling tiles.  They also come to Kane County.  Love this!!!
Does anyone need a bedspread?
I am a sucker for old luggage....great display pieces!
Need any vintage clothes?
 How about a hat!
Cowboy boots are the rage!
I love dress forms...they also do Kane County inside the Main Building.
More bar stools.....
This was a booth across from us. 
Antique Kitchen----The very best place to eat....I have tried everything on the menu!
 


This booth had some cool things!
For anyone who thinks Flea Markets are junkie....You don't go to the ones that we do.  Beware, once you start going you can't quit!  If its fashion or home decor you will find it!  I hope you enjoyed the Randolph Street Market. http://www.randolphstreetmarket.com/
Hope to see you this weekend at The Kane County Flea.  Until next time     XXOO
Tjody  

No comments:

Post a Comment