Tuesday, August 9, 2011

KANE COUNTY FLEA MARKET

This last weekend we set up at Kane County in St. Charles, Il.  It was sooo HOT again!  But, regardless of the heat, people came out....lots of people!  Jess and I were so busy but  managed to get a few pictures of our favorites near us. Our Tussie Mussies pictured above (we showed them last week on Facebook) are all gone but we are working on more for this week along with other surprises.


I have always loved this booth. Look at that mirror!!!  It was too big for my SUV so I didn't get it :o(


This was a booth in one of the buildings.  I talked to one of the girls from "Cathy and Me" and she told me she used to have a shop and now she is doing shows.  She had alot of neat stuff.





Cute little desk.  I bought the BIG frame!  I will be putting a fabric board in it to hang jewelry, picture's or whatever....

We loved her furniture!



Love the flowers....
 

This was some metal sculpture outside.  Look at those faces!   You can find almost anything here.  
Hope you enjoyed Kane County!  This weekend we will be in Mendota, Il (up near Chicago) at The "Sweetcorn Festival"  It's a really big deal.  This festival has been going on for 64 years!  We pray the weather is cooler and NO rain too.
See you next time....

XXOO  Tjody 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment