Monday, July 11, 2011

OBSESSED!!

I am thinking one of my many obsessions must be old photos.  I mean really old photos....I love to look at them and see what they are wearing!!  These are pictures of my Mom and Dad.  They were both born in the 20's. I know they are kind of hard to see but check out those outfits.... 


 Whenever I am on the hunt for treasures at Flea Markets and Antique Shops I find myself looking through boxes for Photos.  Many of them are really scary looking(I guess it was the hard times back then)!!  Anyway, when I find nice ones like these I snatch em up.  Since they are  printed on cardboard they will stand up and lean against our old suitcases for display.   I think I will use these photos to put necklaces on display at the shows....   I'll take some pictures with them Working and post them later with some Jewelry!
           So, all for Now...back to Work!
                      Tjody

1 comment:

  1. Very excited for your new beginning with Ginsey Rose! I can't wait to see what's down the road!!!

    ReplyDelete