Monday, June 11, 2012

I have come to ThE COnCLusion that I am Not a GOOD BLOGGER!  I guess mainly because I am computer CHALLENGeD.   YES, I have a "smart phone" and ALL the equipment I need and I TEACH myself what to do but, juST as I get IT ALL figured out IT ChAnGeS on ME.....like this BLOG TODAY!  The Last time I posted was in FEB. and low and behold as I am doing THIS BloG.....WE now HAVE A NEW FORMAT!   (don't even get me started on Facebook Changes....rrrrrrrrr)  Anyway, here goes......

I thought I would show you some things we are WoRkin' on that's pretty cool.


Talk about repurposing ....these are made from Vintage ForkS.  They have been cut, ground down, twisted, bent, hammered, embellished with Vintage watch parts and crystallized.  They come with a Ball Chain but also LOOK GrEaT on a leather cord or ribbon.  Our Price on these are only $26.


Add Charms and ViNtaGe Keys for a different look.....for $36.  THESE are so AWESOME....what a statement piece.


WeLL, you've Got to do soMeThinG with the HanDLes......we Embellished These beauties with VinTage JeweLs.   No two are ever alike in this CoLlecTion.  Keep it on the Ball chain or put it on one of your own!   OnLY  $26.
*********
To order any of these Items Email us at Ginseyrose.tjody@gmail.com

Leave your email address

We will Invoice you through Paypal.

***************************************
THIS SuNDAY  June 17th we WILL be at "THIRD SUNDAY MARKET"  in Bloomington, Il.  We are inside the Circus Tent. 

Watch for US ON FACEBOOK......we post items through the week for SALE and keep you informed on where we will be.
TELL your FRiends...they might Like US TOO! 

Until next Time....Peace, Love, Jewelry....lots of Jewelry
XXOOXXOOXXOO
Tjody
 

No comments:

Post a Comment